The ideal candidate should have at least 4 years of experience in software development, preferably working collaboratively in multi-disciplinary teams. They should have a deep understanding of software engineering principles, such as SOLID principles, design patterns, TDD, BDD, and DDD, as well as expertise in API engineering, database technologies, DevOps, and front-end technologies.
Required experience includes:
- Event-driven architecture
- Data manipulation tools PL/SQL
- Application deployment, scaling, and management
- Pair programming with developers of a range of experience levels
- Product tracking tools such as JIRA
- Source control and deployment tools
- Enterprise technologies
- Experience operating in an Agile environment, SCRUM and Kanban
The Senior Software Engineer should be passionate about their work, stay up-to-date with the latest tools and techniques, and be willing to share their knowledge and ideas with the wider team. They should take ownership of implementing streamlined processes and adhere to secure design principles according to Information Security policies and standards. The candidate should also be comfortable collaborating with teams across different locations.