Senior Security Engineer
London, United Kingdom
c£90,000 + Package
A unique opportunity to join one a Global Management Consulting Firm as part of their internal Cybersecurity team, following significant investment into their global technology team function.
This role will offer a mix of hands on, technical work as well as senior leadership, working directly with the CISO and liaising with a growing team in the US.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience across various Security Engineering areas such as Network Security, Cloud Security, Email Security and Infrastructure Security.
- A background in both Network and Endpoint Security (Cisco Firewalls/IDS/IPS, Cisco ISE, Darktrace, EDR and VPN solutions).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Cloud Security (CASB, Azure, ATP, O365, SSO, IaaS/PaaS/SaaS).
- Knowledge of scripting languages is considered highly advantageous (e.g. Python, Bash scripting).
- Experience working with and managing SOC analysts and Security Engineers in different regions.
- Familiarity with other security technologies such as IBM Qradar, Mimecast and Darktrace.
- Third party/Vendor management experience would be desirable.
- A Bachelor degree in a Security related field is highly desirable.
Candidates must be based in the United Kingdom with full right to work. Unfortunately, no sponsorship is available at this time.
For a confidential conversation regarding the opportunity and organisation, please forward your CV to email@example.com