Gresham Hunt have partnered with a Leading Global Banking group in their search for a Senior Audit Manager to join their Market Risk Audit team. Our client is open to professionals with SME experience within 2nd LOD focusing on Market Risk (across all asset classes) as well as career Internal Auditors.
To learn whether you'd be a good fit for this position, please continue reading.
- Lead Traded & Treasury Risk Audit engagements across the banking group
- Develop a strong understanding of the key risks & controls associated within market risk that could affect the business (Capital Risk, IRRBB, Liquidity risk etc...)
- Work collaboratively with colleagues throughout the business, especially with the data analytics audit team as they look to assist you with streamlining processes
- Continuously challenge & improve the businesses internal framework & processes
- Regularly assist & mentor individuals in the team & gradually grow into a Senior Leadership position
- Sound understanding of Treasury & Trade Risk in either a 2nd LOD or 3rd LOD capacity
- Strong product knowledge including the understanding of key areas; Fixed Income, FX, Equities, Credit and XVA
- Commercial mindset with aspirations to grow into a leadership position, showing an interest in the development of both yourself & those around you
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a wider team, contributing not only in a technical aspect but also cultural too
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build & maintain strong relationship with key stakeholders
If interested in this opportunity, click apply or send an email with a copy of your CV to learn more about this opportunity: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that sponsorship is not provided for this position