Gresham Hunt is partnering with a leading Investment Bank to support them in their search for a Tax Advisor. This is a senior role in the EMEA Tax Team providing front office related tax support and working on key projects for the Tax Department.
This opportunity is based in London and paying up to £120,000K with a hybrid working model.
This individual will be responsible for:
- Supporting the business with business strategies including - acquisitions, joint ventures, disposals, reorganisations and new initiatives
- Analysing tax-associated risk in alignment with after-tax costs
- Providing technical advice to support the business conducted in an EMEA location. Supporting with flows/structures and documentation to offer advice on potential changes and if reputational risk committees are required.
- Liasing with regulators and tax authorities within the EMEA region to manage queries
- Analysing the impact of potential changes to funding flows/shareholding structures proposed by the Treasury function, working closely with tax treasury specialists in regional teams.
- Discussing technical tax issues and potential law changes with senior business partners both within and outside of tax department.
- Strong stakeholder management
- Experience working with UK/European Tax with strong technical skills
- Previous project management experience