London £50-60,000 + Package
Gresham Hunt are currently partnered with a global financial services institution, in their search for an experience Third Party Risk Management Manager, to join their London team.
As the TPRM Manager you will work with head of the function to develop the TPRM Framework, assess client and vendor risks, and take ownership of client/third party questionnaires and assessments.
- Identify and document the key risk considerations in their relevant area and the characteristics that drive the risk level of a Third Party
- Assist with the design of third party review processes using a risk based approach so that resources are focused on those third parties / risk areas that present the biggest threat / challenge to the business
- Assess future tooling needs to help drive a consistent, and systematic approach to responding to client requests.
- Help implement the framework and processes across the business, applying change management best practices, including use of engaging and effective communications and training
- Act as primary point of contact for client questionnaires/assessments.
- Strong operational or non-financial risk management experience within 1st or 2nd line of defence on the topic of third party risk management.
- Experience of working cross functional teams, procurement, legal, information security, business continuity and IT.
- Familiar and comfortable with intermediate IT tools and Procurement systems, ability to provide management.
- Knowledge of information security and IT Audit frameworks/standards such as ISO 27001, ISO 27036 and SOC 2
- Previous experience working in a Financial Services institution is highly desirable.
Candidates must be currently based in the UK with full right to work. Unfortunately, no visa sponsorship is available at this time.
For a confidential conversation to find out more, please forward your CV to: email@example.com