Hybrid treasury Operations Team Lead, requiring you to be in the Docklands office 2 days a week. This role sits within the transatlantic treasury team reporting into the London based Treasury Manager.
The role will have 2 direct reports to complete the bank reconciliations, intercompany payments, FX hedging and cash investment for all the UK and EMEA entities.
A leading provider of credit ratings, commentary and research who are dedicated to providing value beyond ratings through independent and prospective credit opinions. They offer global perspectives shaped by market experience and credit market expertise.
Background to the Treasury Department:
A global team and consisting of 5 staff, split between the London and the New York offices. The Team is responsible for all areas of cash management.
Once certain ongoing projects are completed, the team will be responsible for cash management globally. It is therefore important for this person to have experience with notional multi-currency cash pooling, preferably cross border cash pooling. The Treasury Team forms a key link between all the different teams within Finance Department.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly report
- Provide a detailed review of cash flow forecasts on a daily and monthly basis
- Daily bank and month end bank account reconciliations including cash allocations
- Manage the daily money market deposits and foreign currency hedging processes
- Assist with regular review of signatories, approval limits and controls on the bank accounts
- Coordinate the twice weekly payments runs with the Accounts Payable Team as well as any adhoc payments via SAP and HSBCnet
- Provision of information as required with internal auditors in respect of SOX requirements and external auditors in respect of the bank accounts
- Ad hoc tasks, including support for the Head of Treasury, as required
- Experience in foreign currency hedging
- Proven experience required in similar role
- Experience in managing multi-currency bank accounts
- Experience in cross border multicurrency notional cash pooling
- Experience in using HSBCnet electronic banking platform or similar
- Knowledge and experience of SOX compliance would be beneficial
- Knowledge of SAP or similar accounting systems, including reporting packages
- Part qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or ACT) with relevant experience in a Finance team responsible for multiple entities across a number of countries