Gresham Hunt are working with the Global Investment Firm to recruit for a Treasury Consultant who's main responsibilities will include handling accounts and KYC's.
Background to the Treasury Department:
A team of 6, the treasury team is responsible for dynamic cash management of approximately £500 million spread over 15 jurisdictions. The team manages an FX portfolio of over £2bn; providing advice on a growing portfolio of local currency loans. The Treasury team manages over 150+ bank, custody, escrow and broker accounts across 35 entities.
This is a new role due to company expansion in the Asia Pacific region. There is a need to have a dedicated individual responsible for the day-to-day management of the various bank, custody and other accounts including bank mandates. Additionally, this role will support in developing custody and bank account management processes and controls.
- Initiate and complete the opening of new broker arrangements;
- Manage the updating of the bank mandates with all our banking partners;
- Manage and coordinate the opening of locally based credit card programmes;
- Complete all supporting documentation for legacy investment transactions held on custody accounts;
- Own and be responsible for updating of user profiles with Standard Chartered Bank’s banking platform.
- Relevant qualifications (ACT, CISI, accounting qualifications);
- Experience in emerging markets, including opening bank accounts;
- The ability to take the initiative, to enjoy new challenges and see tasks through to completion;
- Experience in a multi-currency treasury function;
- Knowledge and experience of bank and broker account management is essential.