Please note that sponsorship is not covered for this position
- Assist with the execution of the audit plan and actively challenge/seek improvement to the audit plan & methodology.
- You will have to work both independently but also collaboratively at times.
- Staying informed with any new regulations that become/are likely to become active and require action from the back now or in the future.
- Leading audits end to end and also take responsibility for end of process reviews.
- Following up with any recommendations you make before you report them directly to the audit committee.
- Liaising with key stakeholders within the business (CEO, CFO, CRO etc..)
- Significant auditing experience within regulatory reporting/risk at financial institutions.
- Clear understanding and experience of financial reporting, common reporting but also ideally credit risk and/or liquidity returns.
- Ability to manage stakeholders appropriately.
- Management experience (ideally direct line-manager experience)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that will allow you to communicate throughout other divisions of the bank.
- Able to commute to London office 2 days a week and not require any sponsorship.
- Professional Accountancy Qualification & Internal Audit experience.
To learn more about this opportunity please reach out via application or email: email@example.com