Location: Boynton Beach, Florida
Company: Private Equity Backed Home Health Business (Multi-Site)
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Vice President of Finance to join our clients team at a privately equity-backed home health business with multiple sites located in Boynton Beach, Florida. In this crucial leadership role, you will work closely with the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to drive financial strategy, manage financial operations, and contribute to the overall success of our organization.
- Financial Strategy: Collaborate with the CFO to develop and execute the company's financial strategy. Provide input on financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting to support long-term growth and profitability goals.
- Financial Management: Oversee the day-to-day financial operations of the company, including financial reporting, analysis, and control. Ensure compliance with accounting principles and regulatory requirements.
- Risk Management: Identify financial risks and develop strategies to mitigate them. Implement robust internal controls to safeguard company assets.
- Financial Analysis: Conduct in-depth financial analysis to assess performance, identify opportunities for improvement, and recommend strategies to optimize financial outcomes.
- Team Leadership: Lead and mentor a team of finance professionals. Foster a culture of collaboration, accountability, and continuous improvement within the finance department.
- Investor Relations: Maintain strong relationships with private equity investors and provide regular updates on financial performance and strategic initiatives.
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A): Assist in M&A activities, including due diligence, financial modeling, and integration planning.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with all relevant financial laws, regulations, and reporting requirements. Keep abreast of changes in accounting standards and industry best practices.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Collaborate with department heads to develop annual budgets and forecasts. Monitor performance against budget and provide insights to support decision-making.
- Cash Management: Manage cash flow, working capital, and liquidity to optimize financial stability and growth opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field; MBA or CPA preferred.
- Proven experience in a senior financial leadership role, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Strong knowledge of financial management, accounting principles, and financial analysis.
- Experience working with private equity investors and familiarity with their reporting requirements.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to provide insights and guidance to executive leadership.
- Proficiency in financial software and tools.