Gresham Hunt have partnered with a Top-Tier Investment Bank on their search for an AVP or VP within their Global Markets Internal Audit team.
This position will give an Auditor with 5 - 10 years of experience the opportunity to lead audits end-to-end at one of the most prestigious banking groups in the world with streamlined progression.
To learn whether you'd be in a fit for this team, please see the responsibilities & requirements of the role below...
- Understanding the bank's audit methodology and demonstrating a technical understanding within Global Markets
- Liaise & challenge with senior stakeholders and articulate findings in a clear & concise manner
- Understand the specialist areas within the Markets team from a global aspect with regards to business areas, products & associated risks
- Adhering to the audit plan and following through with the audit methodology while also providing well-thought-out ways on how to streamline processes
- Assist the Head of Audit with maintaining the audit plan & by contributing to the risk assessment, risk universe when required
- 7 - 15 years of Auditing experience, ideally 4 within an Investment Bank in a Front Office / Markets related space.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build & maintain strong relationship with key stakeholders
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a wider team, contributing not only in a technical aspect but also culturally too
- Solid understanding of risks & controls that affect an Investment or Corporate Banking Group.
- Experience operating in compliance / regulation-driven environment across Global Markets related business areas.