IT company based in Turku, driven by innovation and backed by a prestigious private equity firm. With a strong track record of technological excellence, they stand at the forefront of IT solutions and services. Their unwavering commitment to excellence and ambitious growth plans have positioned them as a leader in the IT sector, and they are poised for further expansion.
We are seeking a highly skilled and visionary CFO to lead the financial strategy of our client's IT company. In this pivotal role, you will take charge of overseeing all financial and operational aspects of the business, working closely with the executive team, including CEOs of various divisions, to develop and execute the company's strategic plan. Your mission will be to manage financial operations, drive growth, and ensure the company's continued success.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience as a CFO or senior financial executive in the IT sector.
- Background in private equity-backed companies is highly preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of driving growth and enhancing profitability.
- Exceptional financial acumen and strategic thinking abilities.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal capabilities.
- Experience in mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field; MBA or CPA is advantageous.
Why Join Us?
Be part of a dynamic IT company at the cutting edge of technology by collaborating with a talented executive team and contribute to the company's strategic vision. You´ll be lead of financial operations in a private equity-backed environment, drive growth and financial excellence in a rapidly expanding IT sector. Join an organization committed to innovation and poised for further success!
If you are a results-oriented CFO with a passion for driving financial excellence in the ever-evolving IT landscape and have experience in private equity-backed companies, we encourage you to apply. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or for further details.
Our dedicated stand-alone Investment Management team was founded to provide our Private Equity, Venture Capital and M&A led corporate clients with the services accustomed to this space. Our specialists have a long-term approach to building relationships with candidates across a multitude of spectrums from C-suite to investment management.
Our teams don’t simply fill roles but build lasting relationships with all our dedicated partners across UK, EU, US and the Nordics.