Chief Information Security Officer
London, United Kingdom
Gresham Hunt have been retained by a leading UK Financial Institution in their search for a Chief Information Security Officer. The successful candidate will be accountable for providing oversight and strategic thought leadership to support the successful execution of the CRO function strategies.
We are looking for an individual with a strong reputation and network within the Financial Sector, who will build confidence and credibility with our Stakeholders, Suppliers and Regulators.
- Oversee the establishment of an effective 2LOD control compliance system.
- Demonstrate strategic thought leadership and articulate a vision for a world class 2LOD security function.
- Lead the development and implementation of enhanced assurance frameworks.
- Lead security transformation projects and drive change
- Work closely with decision makers across the organisation to identify, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all risk related aspects of the organisation.
- Bring knowledge of UK and European banking legislation and regulations, particularly in relation to Cyber Security.
- Establish strong ties into the relevant GRC committees to ensure adequate tracking and governance of security risks.
- Provide leadership and forge strong relationships at Board and Executive level, keeping stakeholders up to date on all security matters.
***Candidates must be based in and have full right to work in the United Kingdom.
For a confidential conversation, please forward your CV to: email@example.com