Cloud Security Risk Manager
Gresham Hunt are currently partnered with a renowned banking institution in the search for an experienced Cyber and Cloud Risk professional, as they continue to expand their security and operational resilience team, based in London.
The successful candidate will have:
- A broad range of information and cloud risk experience, including cloud migrations, cloud risk or devsecops.
- Extensive experience working in a 2LOD function.
- Strong Security governance, risk and compliance (GRC) with knowledge of information security standards such as Cyber Essentials, ISO 27001, NIST.
- Experience developing and implementing operational policies and standards.
- A strong understanding of cloud risk to both business processes and supporting technology and mechanisms to measure and manage that risk.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Google Cloud. Microsoft Azure would be beneficial.
- Ability to interact with and challenge Technical teams and the methodologies they are implementing.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of developing strong relationships and significant influencing abilities, within a large corporate environment.
- Relevant industry qualifications, e.g. CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CCSK, CCSP.
If you're someone looking to continue developing your leadership and technical skills, while supporting one of the industry’s biggest and most complicated organisations with their cyber and cloud challenges, please forward your CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org