Gresham Hunt are currently working with a renowned Financial Services organisation as they search for someone join an expanding Compliance team.
- Be a first point of contact from compliance for the trading department to advise on all things Compliance
- Communicate with the regulatory stakeholders and respond to regulatory requests and internal/external audits
- Provide Compliance training
- Examining existing and new regulations, provide guidance on the impact and convey defined business requirements
- Your Background:
- Extensive knowledge of European regulatory environment
- Legal background is preferable
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent experience in structuring frameworks
- Previous experience of advising globally
- Strong preference for previous experience within trading
- Enjoys using state of the art technology
- Has an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset
- Exceptional analytical skills.
If you are interested in a confidential conversation to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org