Gresham Hunt are excited to partner with a leading bank in their search for a compliance officer based in Utrecht.
The compliance officer will be part of the Bank's Corporate Banking Client Unit that's responsible for advising and supervising the business on all issues relevant to compliance.
- Advising the business on various topics such as, customer integrity, duty of care, privacy, market abuse etc.
- Identifying and reporting compliance risks and issues and providing direction to the business in designing and implementing improvements
- Advising and supporting the business in applying compliance risk management tools such as, SIRA, Monitoring Control etc.
- Providing training to the business on compliance risks and procedures
- Degree in Law or Business or similar
- Dutch and English are a must
- Minimum 5 years of experience in compliance
- You have up-to-date knowledge of (inter)national financial markets and regulators, (inter)national compliance laws and regulations such as the Wft, the Wwft, MAD/MAR, GDPR and relevant EBA guidelines
- Knowledge of banking products, preferably in Commercial Finance and/or lease
Please contact email@example.com for more information.