Gresham Hunt are excited to partner with leading trading firm in their search for a compliance officer.
The Compliance officer will be responsible for the assessment of new regulations (from regulators and exchanges), translating regulation into requirements for the business and the implementation of regulation in the business.
- Translating new regulations into compliance requirements
- Managing the implementation process of compliance requirements
- Making sure that the company abides by the global regulations and policies
- Collecting information for investigations, audits etc.,
- looking for improvements and automatization of the company's Trading Compliance, risk management and control processes
- Degree in Business Administration or Law or similar
- English is a must
- 2-3 years of experience
- Experience working with EMIR AND MiFIR is required
- Some working experience with Python or SQL