London - Up to £100,000
Gresham Hunt is working with an leading European investment bank to fill the role of Compliance Officer for their UK Wholesale Banking Regulation and Policy Department.
This is an exciting opportunity to manage the suite of UK Compliance policies in alignment with evolving regulatory obligations, Group initiatives, and business developments.
The duties of the role include:
- Staying up-to-date with changes to UK Wholesale Banking Regulations (PRA & FCA)
- Drafting Compliance Policies in areas including but not limited to Complaints Handling, Conflicts of Interest, Whistleblowing, Regulatory Reporting and Conduct
- Providing annual roadmaps for policy creations and reviews
- Collaborate with equivalent teams in the bank’s other regions (US, Asia, EMEA)
- Regularly communicate policy updates to the UK and Group wholesale banking compliance teams, and presenting quarterly policy updates to Management and Executive Committees
- Prepare annual training roadmaps reflecting policy updates
It is essential that candidates have the following:
- A firm and demonstrable understanding of UK financial regulations (PRA & FCA), with proven exposure to wholesale banking
- Significant previous experience in interpreting banking compliance regulations and drafting policies for control frameworks within a wholesale banking context
- Proven team-player with a strong work ethic
- Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Proven project management capabilities, meeting deadlines and multi-tasking
Previous experience in a legal capacity, or a Professional qualification in Compliance, Finance or Accounting will also be of benefit.
Candidates must be based in the UK with full right to work. Unfortunately visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
For more information, please forward your CV to: email@example.com