London, United Kingdom (flexible) £70-80,000 + Package
Gresham Hunt are currently seeking an experience risk and controls assurance professional for a renowned UK banking institution, as part of complete build out of their Controls Office.
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant controls assurance experience from Audit (internal or external), 2LOD Operational Risk, Compliance and/or Operations would be beneficial.
- Experience of designing and performing end to end Controls Assurance Testing
- Extensive experience implementing various IT/Security frameworks and controls such as ISO 270001, NIST, Cobit.
- Experience conducting 3rd party audits / assurance would be beneficial.
- A broad, high level IT and cyber security background with exposure to areas such as cloud security, security architecture, IT infrastructure and security governance.
- Hold relevant industry certifications such as CISA, CRISC, ORM certification
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders and non-technical audiences, translating technical concepts into business risks.
- Broad understanding of the regulatory requirements that apply to a financial institution
For a confidential conversation please forward your cv to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, visa sponsorship is unavailable for this role at present.