London – Up to £100,000
Gresham Hunt is currently partnered with a leading Investment Management firm in their search for a new Corporate Specialist.
Our client is a global investment firm that specialise in sustainable investments within emerging markets. They are a great organisation to work for, with a real emphasis on changing the world for the better.
This is an Manager grade position, where you will be responsible for leading on pre-investment reviews of corporate governance structures and frameworks for prospective investments, in line with the firm’s strong governance standards.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading reviews of potential and current investments, providing written and oral reports
- Monitor the firm’s portfolio, ensuring that current investments maintain the firm’s high standards
- Identify relevant risks, raising this with the Compliance and Governance teams
- Work with portfolio companies to strengthen governance and risk management frameworks
The successful candidate will have:
- Circa 58 years’ experience focusing on corporate governance risk assessments
- Strong knowledge of corporate governance standards and frameworks (e.g. OECD). Additionally, some knowledge of AML, ABC, and CTF would be advantageous
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure and technology sectors within emerging markets, in particular MENA, SubSaharan Africa, and South Asia
- Ability to work effectively with senior stakeholders
Candidates will be awarded a competitive salary, as well as pension contributions.
Candidates must be based in the UK with full right to work. Unfortunately visa sponsorship is not available at this time.