London, UK – Hybrid, 2 days/week in office
£75,000 - £80,000Gresham Hunt are currently partnered with a UK Financial Institution, seeking a highly technical Data Engineer for their London-based team. You will be tasked with developing an accurate picture of the firm’s data landscape with relevant systems, data flows and interactions mapped, and play an advisory role in the design and implementation of the new systems and processes.
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to oversee the production of Data Architecture project deliverables, including; data diagrams, Data flow diagrams, Data migration, Data life cycle diagrams, Data Roadmaps.
- Experience defining a company’s data standards and principles.
- The ability to initiate, plan and develop data architecture.
- Experience designing and developing complete data models.
- Extensive experience in Data modelling & logical ERD – Relational, 3NF, and Dimensional, Star and Snowflake modelling, normalisation, resolution of M:M relationships, foreign keys, dimensions & fact tables, Kimble
- Experience in the design of the data platform design, including Cloud technologies (preferably MS Azure).
- An understanding of the UK Retail Payments market would be highly desirable
- The ability to work with different business functions to identify key data assets in each area.