Data Privacy Analyst
Gresham Hunt are currently working with a renowned Financial Services organisation as they build out their internal Privacy office in Philadelphia.
- Assist the CPO with maintaining and conducting ongoing reviews of the organisation’s privacy governance framework.
- Provide assistance with the development and ongoing maintenance of records of processing activities (ROPA).
- Support with data protection impact assessments (DPIA) and appropriate actions associated with changes within process and enabling technologies.
- Assist with vendor management reviews to assess data privacy risks, in partnership with the organisation’s vendor management and information security function.
- Provide support to the CPO with responses to data subject requests, including data subject access requests (DSARs) and other requests from individuals.
- Help to develop and manage the data mapping framework and assisting with the continuous improvement of the Data Privacy maturity level.
- Assist in the development and drafting of data privacy policies and standards in line with best practice and regulatory requirements.
- Assist with data protection and compliance awareness across the business, including in the creation of training materials.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of the EU GDPR, US state privacy legislation and other international privacy laws.
- Practical experience of data privacy and in implementing associated privacy requirements and processes, including records of processing activities (ROPA), privacy impact assessments (PIA), data protection impact assessments (DPIA) and data subject access requests (DSAR).
- Hands-on experience in data flow mapping would be a plus.
- Strong stakeholder management and regulator experience along with excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- IAPP certified would be beneficial i.e .CIPP(US/E), CIPM, CIPT.
If you are interested in a confidential conversation to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please forward your CV to email@example.com