Data Privacy Manager
Gresham Hunt are currently partnered with a leading Financial Services client in Frankfurt, as they begin to build their internal Data Privacy function. This is an exciting opportunity to take ownership of this newly established role, working closely with the organisation’s senior leadership to champion Data Privacy across the group.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience within privacy/data protection, ideally in Project Management or as a qualified lawyer.
- Hands on experience with the EU GDPR (DSGVO) implementation as well as local German data protection law (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (FDPA)).
- Knowledge of other regional Privacy regulations would be highly desirable (US, UK, APAC).
- Demonstrable experience in Privacy by Design and conducting Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA).
- Experience in legal areas such as IT Law, Intellectual Property, Privacy law desirable
- Previous experience working in a Financial Services organisation and familiar with relevant industry regulations is beneficial.
- Fluency in English. German is highly desirable.
- Relevant industry certifications: CIPP, CIPM, CIPT.
- Strong stakeholder management experience along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in a confidential conversation to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please forward your CV to email@example.com