Data Privacy Manager
Boutique Consulting Firm
Gresham Hunt are currently partnered with a boutique consulting firm, who are in the midst of a build-out of their Data Privacy Advisory practices and are seeking market leading Data Privacy & Protection Professionals, to play a key role in the growth of this function, and take charge on high profile engagements across multiple industries.
The successful candidate will possess a strong understanding around the GDPR and be recognised as a privacy leader, who will ensure client’s across multiple industries are compliant with UK and EU data protection and privacy legislation.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience providing Privacy advisory in areas such as strategy and governance, data mapping, audit and incident response.
- Prior experience within a professional services/consulting firm essential, whether Big 4 or another Tier 1 firm.
- Prior experience working in an internal privacy function would be desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of UK data protection/privacy-related regulations/practices.
- Knowledge of other European and international data protection/privacy-related regulations.
- Relevant industry certifications (e.g. CIPP/E, CIPM, CIPT).
- The ability to face off with senior business stakeholders.
If you are seeking to further your privacy career within a world-class organisation, offering global exposure and the opportunity to work alongside some of the most respected professionals in the field, please forward your CV to: email@example.com