Financial Crime Advisory Manager
Gresham Hunt are currently working with a renowned Financial Services organisation as they search for someone to help lead their Compliance function.
- Your main responsibility within the advisory team will be to support non-financial services team lead.
- You’ll be tasked with managing client engagements across a wide array of clients
- You’ll be a key figure head in aiding Directors to improve the financial crime advisory team
- Manage financial crime reviews and being a point of contact for stakeholders
- Aid in business expansion opportunities – including developing plans, supporting on pitches and lead on various workstreams.
- Take the lead on training
- Be involved with solving solutions and mitigating risk.
- Must have excellent report writing skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Ideally have a FC qualification
- Experience in working with Regulatory bodies
- Experience in leading financial crime reviews
- A background within FS, gaming, art, real estate and legal is desirable
If you are interested in a confidential conversation to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please send across your CV to email@example.com