Gresham Hunt are representing a leading European Bank in their search for a Financial Reporting Specialist for a 14 month contract.
This will be on a PAYE basis via Umbrella, with a target day rate of £400 per day.
- Qualified accountant
- Experience of liaising with external auditors
- Experience of IFRS reporting standards, and ideally an understanding of IAS 32 off-setting
- Review of all financial reporting sent to the Head Office, ensuring quality control
- Control of control accounts with account owners on a monthly basis by ensuring that balances are flat or any difference is explained
- Perform a monthly variance analysis of the trial balance and liaise with the account owner for explanation
- Perform a quarterly variance analysis of the financial statements sent to the Head Office
- Prepare comments on the quarterly FCA balance-sheet analysis
- Oversee the intercompany reconciliation process. Act as an escalation point for intercompany reconciliation.
- Production of the year-end statutory accounts with associated disclosure notes and submission of statutory accounts to the necessary regulatory bodies and institutions.
- Provide expert assistance in areas such as accounting treatment of financial instruments under IFRS.
- Project assistance on all projects impacting the General Ledger and Financial Statements analysis.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.