Investment Banking - New York, NY
Gresham Hunt is currently partnered with a leading Investment Bank, who are seeking an experienced IT SOX Controls professional for their New York-based team. The successful candidate will be a key player within the Global Risk & Controls function and join at a time of significant growth and investment in the wider Risk & Controls Office.
What You’ll Do:
- You will use risk-based methodologies to determine and plan the scope of ITGC work to meet regulatory requirements including SOX and internal audit.
- You will oversee and complete the ITGC elements of SOX compliance requests that include quarterly and annual SOX reviews, internal audits and ad hoc projects.
- You will partner with Group Technology and business management to manage and perform audit activities related to SOX regulations and the ITGC environment.
- You will take a lead contact role and act as a centre of excellence for ITGC activity with internal and external parties, including external audit.
- You will evaluate ITGCs to determine effectiveness of controls, identify gaps and implement remediation plans.
The Successful Candidate:
- 10+ years of experience within IT Audit or IT Risk related areas or a combination of education and experience.
- Experience in the execution of an end-to-end SOX program. Must have strong IT audit or IT controls experience.
- Good understanding of risks and controls for both Information Technology and Business Processes.
- Knowledge of IS/IT control frameworks, standards, and best practices such as NIST, Cobit, SOC2, ISO 27001, SOX 404.
- You have technical writing experience relating to documentation of ITGC findings.
- Detail-oriented and able to work well under pressure and accustomed to project work with tight deadlines.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in information technology, accounting, finance or other related subject.
- Hold relevant industry certifications such as CISA, CISM, CRISC.
Candidates must be based in the United States with full right to work. Unfortunately, visa sponsorship is not available at this time.