Gresham Hunt are excited to partner with an Agriculture business in their search for a Group Counsel.
In the role of Group Counsel, you will provide support to the global business and will interact with many entities across the Company, in all geographic regions. You will work closely with the General Counsel and be part of the dynamic and enthusiastic legal department.
- Assisting the General Counsel
- Providing legal support and services on a wide range of corporate matters, including but not limited to; corporate transactions (e.g., asset purchases, asset sales, etc.), legal corporate structure, finance agreements, corporate resolutions, contracts, etc.;
- Setting up agreements, guarantees, and other corporate agreements and documents;
- 2-5 years’ experience in a law firm or as in-house counsel
- Masters degree in Commercial Law or similar
- Knowledge of English and US laws;
- Fluency in English, other languages are a plus
Please contact email@example.com for more information.