London – Up to £130,000 plus cash benefit
Gresham Hunt has been mandated by our investment management client to find a new Group Head of Financial Crime.
Our client is an internationally-recognised investment and asset manager, with a global presence and significant AUM. They are looking for a new Group Head of Financial Crime, to provide oversight and assurance regarding the firm’s wider FC risk management programme.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing assurance and testing for the firm’s financial crime controls at a Group level
- Leading investigations in instances where there is a discrepancy between group policy and practice
- Leading training programmes for financial crime topics
- Liaising with senior and C-suite stakeholders to implement changes in practice where necessary
- Manage relationships with business-line financial crime leaders to ensure consistency
- Strong understanding of financial crime risk within large and complex financial services organisations
- Proven experience in carrying out assurance and implementing changes within a financial crime context
- Ability to provide a bigger-picture mindset to specific problems
- Strong knowledge of UK financial crime regulations
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
For more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org