Gresham Hunt is representing a leading Asset Manager in their search for a Head of Application Support.
The ideal candidate will be a proven leader, with expertise in using Charles River to support the trading lifecycle. Responsible for a wider team of c50 headcount and 4 direct reports, you will be responsible for a £10m+ budget in providing full front to back application support.
- Broad understanding of technology support services within front, middle and back office systems
- An appreciation of software engineering practices and tools
- Experience managing and influencing 3rd party outsourcing partners
- Risk management understanding
- Asset Management experience
- Experience of using Charles River
- Lead the Application Support team, establishing effective relationships with stakeholders from across the business
- Harness strong Governance over the provision of application services, leading and presenting at relevant internal governance and board committees
- Lead on the transition of new applications and services into Production
- Contribute to the development of technology strategy through the development and delivery of a robust and scalable business application support operating model
- Collaborate with Data teams, to support data driven strategies
- Ensure that configuration management data relating to business applications is accurate and maintained
- Build and maintain a strong service-oriented Risk, Controls and Compliance culture
- Contribute to maintenance activity, to ensure that business application systems are operating at supportable levels
- Manage the budget, driving cost efficiencies
- Work with Operational Resilience team to ensure that IT Service Continuity Management is appropriate and effective
- Recruit and retain staff
Please contact email@example.com for more information.