Investment Banking London, UK - Hybrid
Salary: £110-130,000 + Package
Gresham Hunt are currently partnered with a leading investment bank who are seeking an experienced Cyber and IT Resilience professional for their growing 2nd Line of Defence function. This is a Director level position in which you will lead the 2LOD oversight of Technology Resilience across the Group.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience working a 2nd Line of Defence function, providing information security and operational risk oversight, ideally in a Banking organisation.
- Experience in the areas of Operational Resilience, Business Continuity, Incident or Crisis Management.
- Strong Security governance, risk and compliance (GRC) with knowledge of information security standards such as Cyber Essentials, ISO 27001, NIST, Cobit.
- Experience developing and implementing operational policies and standards.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in other areas of Cybersecurity such as cloud security, IAM, 3rd party risk, or security architecture.
- Knowledge of both private and public cloud and technology architecture with the ability to assess architectural design impacts resilience exposure.
- Ability to interact with 1LOD and challenge technical teams and the methodologies they are implementing.
- Exposure to UK Financial Regulators (FCA, PRA).
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of developing strong relationships and significant influencing abilities, within a large corporate environment.
- Relevant industry qualifications, e.g. CISSP, CISM, CRISC.
All candidates must be currently based in the UK and have full right to work. Unfortunately, no visa sponsorship is available at this time.
For more information, please forward your CV to: email@example.com