Gresham Hunt's client is looking for an FP & A director who will focus on the company's Real estate portfolio. This hybrid role will require you to be in Docklands office twice a week, reporting into the Head of FP&A.
This newly created position will report to the FP&A Lead, interacting with Procurement, Facilities, Finance, and business stakeholders to influence strategic real estate planning.
- Financial analysis and insights to support strategic real estate decisions, including budgeting and long-range planning processes.
- Build financial models and scenario analysis.
- Coordination and oversight of business cases, capital and lease approvals related to real estate.
- Review, redesign and maintain the real estate cost allocation process.
- Other ad hoc tasks to support the FP&A processes.
- Experience in a similar role, with emphasis on real estate strategy.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building strong, cross-functional, and collaborative relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Advanced Excel and good working knowledge of SAP.
- Solid understanding of financial statements and accounting principles.