Gresham Hunt are excited to partner with a unique Investment company that offers a diversified range of active investment strategies across four main pillars: equities, fixed income, multi asset and private markets in their search for Head of Legal
As the Head of Legal, you will be providing legal support and leadership across the full spectrum of the Company's growing private markets platform.
- You will be part of private fund set up, which include drafting LLC agreements and other agreements included that are needed in fund set up.
- Providing advice, where necessary to different teams such as the compliance team along with other teams in the areas of legal, regulatory and operational issues.
- Negotiating and managing the external budgets and maintaining appropriate cost controls
- drafting and reviewing contracts such as NDA’s, placement agreements
- Licensed attorney, with 5-7 years related experience within a law firm or a leading Financial Services/Investment Management companies.
- Experience with asset management, contract review and negotiation with respect to private funds
- Extensive knowledge in Investment Advisers Act and US federal securities laws, ERISA and public pension plans
Please contact email@example.com for more information.