Gresham Hunt is representing a leading energy business in their search for an interim Transfer Pricing expert.
This is an advisory role due to the continued expansion of the business into new markets and jurisdictions, a new group structure and new Transfer Pricing requirements.
- Transfer Pricing experience in an international business or practice
- Experience implementing OECD guidelines and Transfer Pricing rules
- Implementation and monitoring of Transfer Pricing arrangements including design and implementation of Transfer Pricing systems, processes and controls
- Energy, commodities trading or financial services industry experience
- ADIT, ACA or CTA (or equivalent) trained
- Providing general Transfer Pricing advice and support
- Functional and Transfer Pricing analysis of new intercompany transactions, provision of recommendations on Transfer Pricing approach to other tax team members
- Manage the contemporaneous Transfer Pricing documentation
- Managing transfer pricing risks and assist in the identification of transfer pricing opportunities through changes to Transfer Pricing policies and practices
- Assist in the handling of Transfer Pricing audits and Transfer Pricing defence
- Working with Finance and other support functions to make sure the approved Transfer Pricing methodologies are correctly implemented
Please contact email@example.com for more information.