Internal Audit Vice President
Manhattan, New York - Up to $180,000 + package
Gresham Hunt is currently partnered with a leading Global Investment Bank in their search for an Internal Audit Vice President.
You will be responsible for leading and delivering audits across the Compliance and Legal divisions of the US arm of the bank. You will develop and lead teams to deploy audits covering the CCO and General Counsel functions in line with audit risk assessments and regulatory requirements. You will represent Internal Audit during first and second line governance forums, and encourage a trusting, positive and goal-oriented environment across the wider governance function.
The successful candidate will have:
- 7+ years’ experience in Internal Audit and/or assurance within a commercial, investment or wholesale banking environment
- Proven track record on leading audits focused on Compliance and General Counsel functions
- Great knowledge of US banking and broker-dealer regulations, with good knowledge of how Compliance and Legal functions are operated and managed
- Previous experience of working with regulators and verifying remediation of regulatory actions
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Legal background, either professional or academic
- CPA licensed
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, 401k contribution, performance bonus and additional benefits.
Candidates must be based in the US with full right to work. Unfortunately visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
For more information, please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org