Up to £73,000 + Package
London, United Kingdom (flexible)
Gresham Hunt are currently seeking an experienced risk and controls assurance professional for a renowned UK banking institution, as part of the build out of their Controls Office, focused on IT SOX controls. This role can be based in London as well as most major UK cities and offers very good WFH flexibility.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven background in IT General Controls is essential.
- Proven experience in auditing against regulatory requirements including SOX would be looked on favourably.
- Proven analytical skills to assess IT risks in business/IT processes and recommend appropriate improvement plans to mitigate the IT risks.
- Knowledge of various IT/Security frameworks and controls such as ISO 270001, NIST, Cobit would be beneficial.
- A broad, high level IT and cyber security background with exposure to areas such as cloud security, security architecture, IT infrastructure and security governance.
- Hold relevant industry certifications such as CISA, CRISC, CISSP, or CISM.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders and non-technical audiences, translating technical concepts into business risks.
- Broad understanding of the regulatory requirements that apply to a financial institution, particularly banking.
For a confidential conversation please forward your cv to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, visa sponsorship is unavailable for this role at present.