Up to £73,000 + Package
London, United Kingdom
Gresham Hunt is currently partnered with a leading Investment Bank, who are seeking an experienced SOX IT Compliance professional for their London-based team. The successful candidate will be a key player within the Global SOX 404 Program team and join at a time of significant growth and investment in the wider Risk & Controls Office.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven background in IT General Controls is essential.
- A specialist understanding of Business process, ERP, IT, Cloud risk and controls and impact on the business control environment.
- Experience in evaluating control design and operating effectiveness under SOX 404, ICOFR assessment and internal audit experience is essential.
- Ability to identify and assess complex technology risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and to express opinions clearly to all levels.
- Knowledge of various IT/Security frameworks and controls such as Cobit, ISO 270001, NIST would be beneficial.
- Expert level knowledge of different operating systems, databases, networking, security concepts and technologies from an IT risk and controls perspective.
- Hold relevant industry certifications such as CISA, CRISC, CISSP, or CISM.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders and non-technical audiences, translating technical concepts into business risks.
Unfortunately, visa sponsorship is unavailable for this role at present.