As part of the legal team, you will be providing support to the business for any type of legal issues that may be faced in all levels of the supply chain. You are expected to assist traders with drafting agreements in order to help prevent disputes and handle claims.
- Handling commercial claims which includes defending or claiming that may arise under the commercial agreements
- Managing legal cases (arbitration, litigation)
- Providing legal advice on contract terms such as commodities sale and purchase etc.
- Organising training for colleagues on relevant legal topics
- 3 years of experience in house or at a law firm
- Master’s degree in Commercial Law
- Someone who has studied in the UK or worked in the UK or with good knowledge of English Law
Please contact email@example.com for more information.