Assistant Vice President Manager - Credit Risk Audit/Assurance
London – Up to £80,000 + Discretionary Bonus & Additional Benefits
Gresham Hunt has been mandated by one of our Global Banking clients to find an experienced Credit Risk Professional to join their 3rd LOD Audit & Assurance team with a focus on Credit.
They are open to candidates that don't come from an Auditing/Assurance background provided they have the relevant Credit Risk experience. This is a great opportunity for candidates either looking to make their first move into a 3rd LoD role with clear progression mapped out from the start.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Maintain positive & constructive relationships with stakeholders throughout the business
- Proactively demonstrate SME understand of Credit related subjects within Financial Institutions, Corporate Finance, Aviation Finance, Structured Finance etc...
- Support the Head of Audit & Senior Manager with deliverables & adhere to deadlines
- Demonstrate a high-level understanding of Credit SME knowledge through an oversight perspective
- Support non-BAU strategic initiatives from time to time
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstratable experience in Credit Risk with a corporate focus, having operated within a FS institution
- Understanding of key regulations that must be complied with
- Ability and/or desire to manage & mentor more junior individuals
- Excellent interpersonal skills & a proven ability to manage key stakeholders
- Ability to work independently as well as part of team
For more information, please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org