Gresham Hunt are recruiting on behalf of a large Global Investment Bank to assist them in their search for a Counterparty Credit Market Risk Vice President to join their Americas Head Office in New York City.
The Market Risk risk team performs risk analysis/analytics and risk monitoring across a range of asset classes traded by the Trading Desk. This role will require an experienced professional familiar with market risk analysis for Secured Financing, Equity/Credit related businesses in the US. You will also support the Counterparty Credit Risk framework for IR & FX derivatives and Repos, SBLs.
This is a senior role in the team and will have close contact with the trading desks & management responsibilities.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in quantitative field such as finance, mathematics, engineering, physics, computer science, or statistics
- 5-8 years experience in Market Risk Experience ideally from a global bank/financial services firm.
- Solid understanding of market risk metrics/limits (including VAR, greeks, stress and sensitivity limits)
- Knowledge of loans, corporate bonds, equities, derivatives, and structured products.
- Management experience is advantageous.
- Good technical expertise & knowledge of valuation adjustments.
- Right to Work in US