- Supporting the execution of Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSAs) across multiple business and functional areas
- Support in the identification of opportunities to increase operational efficiency within the business
- Analysing and using operational risk register data to drive meaningful conversation and action-based activity in our engagement with business stakeholders
- Engaging with Global Risk colleagues to ensure Europe Risk remains at the forefront of risk management across the wider business, assisting with work in areas such as Credit Risk & Market Risk.
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Management Information Systems or Privacy Data Protection related subject
- 2 years of Privacy, Risk, Compliance and or Audit experience preferred
- Preferably experience of performing control testing and risk assessments & other Risk Management best practices
Candidates must be eligible to work in Dublin.