Gresham Hunt are partnered with a prestigious global financial institution.
They have a fantastic new opportunity for a recent graduate to join the next wave of hires into their expanding Manchester office.
You will have prior experience working within a data or operations focused role. This can be gained through either an industrial placement or full time work experience. They are open to experience across all industries, so the role would also be suitable if you are looking to transition into financial services.
The team report into the Chief Operating Officer, so the role will suit someone who wants to build relationships with senior level stakeholders.
Prior knowledge of financial products is not essential, they have a market leading training program to develop your expertise. They are currently a team of 16 with a mix of experience, you will benefit from an immediate peer group at your level, alongside learning from colleagues who have been with the business for over 10 years.
The role offers flexible working, however applicants must be willing to travel into their Manchester office when required.
- Support day to day management of the workflow operating processes.
- Assist with analytical support applications, data input and verification, and electronic filing of documents.
- Build relationships with other departments including IT, Operations and Risk.
- Provide daily and ad hoc support to analysts across UK.
- Identify and oversee enhancements to procedures, applications and management reports.
- Supporting compliance with business and regulatory requirements.
- Participate in projects such as upskilling members of the team on the use of new tools and applications.
- Degree educated in a finance related discipline.
- Confidence using Excel (Pivot Tables, Macros).
- Prior experience working within a data or operations focused role.
- Internship/placement work experience within financial services desirable but not essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships with senior level stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high performing team at their growth stage. For further information, please apply with a copy of your CV!