Gresham Hunt are currently partnered with a leading player in the UK Energy sector who are seeking an experienced OT Security Architect, to join their CSO function. You’ll be tasked with protecting critical infrastructure, ICS and SCADA systems, and other specific technology to the business.
- Design, implement, and maintain security controls within the organisation’s OT environments.
- Develop compensating controls to identified cyber risks and vulnerabilities.
- Design security policies, procedures, and controls in compliance with OT Security standards such as NIST and ISA/IEC 62443.
- Stay up to date with industry standards, regulations, and best practices related to OT security.
- Collaborate and coordinate with engineering teams to integrate security controls into the design of OT systems and devices.
- Define and implement security configurations, policies, and procedures for OT assets and systems.
- Assist in the implementation of a comprehensive OT Security strategy that is aligned with industry best practice and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at various levels and technical expertise.
- 5+ year’s experience in cybersecurity architecture and engineering.
- Experience designing and deploying network security controls, and security solutions.
- Detailed knowledge of industry standards such as NIST, IEC 62443
- Extensive experience in securing IoT devices and OT systems, including ICS and SCADA systems.
- Experience deploying security controls in an OT/ICS environment.
- Knowledge of Automation Engineering is highly desirable
- Experience working with cloud-based security solutions, preferably Azure or AWS.
- Ability to conduct cybersecurity audits, assess compliance, and provide recommendations for remediation.
- In-depth understanding of network architecture, protocols, and security measures for both OT and IT environments.