Gresham Hunt are representing leading global Insurer in their search for Project Manager to own the end to end delivery planning implementation for technology refresh programmes.
The successful candidate will have senior level experience within Insurance transformation, at a large global Insurance or Financial Services business.
- Qualified PMI, PMP or PRINCE 2
- Significant experience in Application & IT Transformation, SDLC, Operational resiliency improvements
- Senior Manager level with experience is Insurance transformation
- Managed large transformation and migration programmes for application and infrastructure, and of Mainframe data.
- Managed delivery of re-hosting infrastructure and applications onto new infrastructure
- Managed large teams and outsourced 3rd party suppliers in in different regions
- Undertake ownership for group technology project
- Raise and facilitate resolution of risks and issues
- Produce status reports and feed risks and issues weekly to reports
- Manage delivery cost tracking
- Ensure Change Requests
- Track costs and benefits for individual remediation
- Work with sponsors/key stakeholders to ensure any additional requests for budget and/or resources are raised and costed
- Compliance with governance and reporting framework
- Delivery team management across internal & external resources
- Identify impacted areas and ensure appropriate resources are made available
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.