Permanent role, salary £90,000-100,000
Gresham Hunt are currently partnered with a leading Financial Services client who are seeking an experienced Python Developer for their London based team. This is an exciting, newly-created role where you will join a multi-skilled application development team, working on a number of change and enhancement projects for the Market Risk function.
London, United Kingdom – Hybrid - 2days in office/week
- Identify and suggest opportunities for improvement to existing processes, systems and procedures. Deliver a plan for change with guidance from project/evolution colleagues and following planning framework.
- Analyse specified problems and issues to find the best technical and/or professional solutions.
- Conduct research into new solutions and prototype new ideas
- Develop product specifications and accompanying testing
- Design, deliver and deploy robust python-based technical solutions and automation to requirements and in collaboration with business users.
- Extensive Python software development experience in a multi-tech environment
- SQL Server experience is highly desirable
- Working experience with DevOps and change tools. Candidates with demonstrable experience of full change cycle and end-to-end solution delivery are desired.
- Experience working as part of/with a Risk function within the Banking sector.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Kanban).
- Ability to engage stakeholders across all levels and translate technical information to the business.