- Analyzing new and existing regulations and providing advice on the impact and formulating clear business requirements
- Being the first point of contact from compliance for the trading department and advising on compliance aspects
- Engaging with the regulatory stakeholders such as regulators and responding to regulatory requests and internal/external audits
- Providing training across the organization on compliance related topics
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- University degree in Law, Business administration or similar
- Profound and proven knowledge of European regulatory environment such as MiFIR, EMIR, IFR etc.
- Fluency in English