Gresham Hunt are currently partnered with a renowned banking institution in the search for an experienced Regulatory Reporting professional, as they continue to expand their operations in Madrid.
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years of regulatory reporting experience within the investment banking industry (FINREP) and /or big 4
- Able to work with IT and infrastructure teams on regulatory reporting matters.
- Participate in the development of the strategic regulatory reporting architecture and well as the target operating model.
- Analyse and implement local regulations applicable to the Spanish business, with specific focus on Bank of Spain/CNMV Circulars, ECB rules and related regulations.
- Prepare and review of the local regulatory reporting to Bank of Spain and CNMV, ensuring flawless delivery of regulatory obligations
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of the investment banking business performed in Spain and the operating model of each business will need to be developed to successfully fulfil these responsibilities.
- Respond in a timely and accurate manner to any queries raised by line management or other stakeholders regarding Local Regulatory reporting in Spain.
- Ensure adequate, timely, complete, and transparent communication and escalation to line management.
If would you like to learn more about this role, please reach out and send your CV to email@example.com