Senior Cloud Engineer
London, United Kingdom
Gresham Hunt are currently partnered with a leading Financial Services organisation in their search for an experienced Senior Cloud Engineer. This is a newly created role and will be responsible for the automation, build, deployment and support of the firms Microsoft Azure environment.
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in a Cloud Engineer position.
- Extensive hands-on with Microsoft Azure services, DevOps and automation.
- In-depth knowledge of the full Microsoft Azure service stack.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Window Server and Domain Services.
- In-depth knowledge of Azure monitoring and analytic tools / software (Azure Monitor, Security Centre, Azure Advisor).
- Experience with continuous build and integration tools and IaC/CaC technologies (Jenkins, Git, Azure DevOps, Ansible, Terraform).
- Experience with native PaaS serverless technologies such as PaaS SQL, Web App Containers, Function Apps, Logic Apps.
- Previously worked within a Financial Services or other regulated organisation.
- Experience in project delivery and service improvement initiatives.
- Ability to lead, mentor and coach staff and onsite consultants.
***Candidates must currently be based in the UK and hold full right to work. No sponsorship is available.
For more information, please forward your CV to: email@example.com