Investment Banking - London, UK
Gresham Hunt is currently partnered with a leading Investment Bank, who are seeking an experienced SOX IT Compliance professional for their London-based team. The successful candidate will be a key player within the Global SOX 404 Program team and join at a time of significant growth and investment in the wider Risk & Controls Office.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven background in IT General Controls is essential.
- A specialist understanding of Business process, ERP, IT, Cloud risk and controls and impact on the business control environment.
- Experience in evaluating control design and operating effectiveness under SOX 404, ICOFR assessment and internal audit experience is essential.
- Ability to identify and assess complex technology risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and to express opinions clearly to all levels.
- Knowledge of various IT/Security frameworks and controls such as Cobit, ISO 270001, NIST would be beneficial.
- Expert level knowledge of different operating systems, databases, networking, security concepts and technologies from an IT risk and controls perspective.
- Hold relevant industry certifications such as CISA, CRISC, CISSP, or CISM.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders and non-technical audiences, translating technical concepts into business risks.
For a confidential conversation to discuss the role in more detail, please apply with your most up to date CV.
Candidates must currently be based in the UK. Unfortunately Visa sponsorship is unavailable at this time.