Gresham Hunt are representing a leading global Bank in their search for senior VP Auditor within their Investment Banking Audit team.
This is a global role within the function, driving the audit plan with particular focus on Front Office trading controls.
- Proven understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those across the trading desk, with significant knowledge across Credit & Equities trading
- Strong analytical skills and keen to collaborate with data specialists to design audit tests and acquire relevant insights from data.
- Work with senior leadership to define audit strategy and audit plan
- Strong interpersonal and people leadership skills, to be able to empower a team and also manage performance.
- Experience auditing banking and capital markets required; Knowledge of financial services operations, finance, liquidity, compliance, conduct, financial crime, technology, credit risk, market risk, regulatory reporting, know your customer (KYC) and client onboarding are also beneficial.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.