Gresham Hunt have been mandated by a prestigious Global Corporate Bank to assist in their search for a Portfolio Manager to join their Structured Finance Team. This role will be at Associate Director level and will report straight to the Director of Portfolio Management. This is a highly profitable team in a well renowned business, so an excellent opportunity for someone to progress their career.
• Post new deal execution, actively managing customer relationships for a portfolio of structured finance clients and monitoring facility compliance
• Annual reviews and ownership of the credit process
• Consider market and macroeconomic and regulatory impacts which effect the portfolio and updating the risk committee
• Rolling out new strategic initiatives for the team
• Management of stakeholder relationships
• 5-8 years’ experience in either credit risk, portfolio management or a structuring role within a bank, fund, or advisory team
• Experience executing SF transactions and risk management
• Knowledge of either the wholesale/securitisation space or within leverage finance/venture debt or within the renewables and healthcare sectors
• Excellent credit writing and presentation skills
• Ability to build long-lasting relationships
• Strong analytical skills and knowledge of financial statements
For more information please contact email@example.com.